Quick Round Potholder Placemat
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"Pot holder Placemats patterns are always so fun to make! You can easily make one in less than an hour. Once you get a hang on making one, you will surely want to make more of them. Today am sharing the pattern for this super Quick Round Potholder Placemat. These work up really quickly. I have used two shades of the same color. These pot holders would look nice with both variegated and solid colors. These would be great for gift giving too. Materials Used:- Cotton Knitting Yarn(Light Grey & Dark Grey) 4mm Crochet Hook"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Shamrock Pillow
- Diy Feather Easter Eggs
- Dollar Tree Coffee Filter Leprechauns
- Playful Leprechaun Selfie Wreath
- Marbled Resin Shamrocks
- Dollar Tree Craft Stick Leprechaun Hat
- Mason Jar Leprechaun A St. Patrick’s Day Diy
- Crafting With The Kiddos: Craft Stick Arctic Animals
- Thing 1 & 2 Hats
- St. Patrick’s Day Frozen Hot Chocolate
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts