This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"The website is not working."
"This is really cute. I like how the pom poms add a little touch of color and pep to the wreath without overwhelming the natural look of the pine cones."
"Love it, will try to make"
Spring Puppet Crafts
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
Click here to view your Holiday Projects.
"These adorable spring animal popsicle stick puppets are the perfect craft for spring! Your toddler will love having a lamb, bunny, and chick to play with throughout the day. Simply download the templates for each animal, cut them out, and piece them together to make cute animals for your kids to add to their imaginative play. All you need is white embossed and colored paper, the template, popsicle sticks, a sharpie, a pencil, craft glue, and scissors to make this fun craft with your kids."
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
- Colored paper
- White embossed paper
- Craft glue
- Popsicle Sticks
To make your spring puppet crafts, grab white embossed paper, yellow, orange, pastel blue, pink and grey colored paper.
Trace the chick patterns on yellow and orange paper, the bunny patterns on blue and pink paper and the lamb patterns on white embossed paper and grey paper.
Cut out the traced papers.
(Lamb) Attach the hair (small pattern) cut out on the top side of the head cutout.
(Lamb) Attach the leg cutouts on the bottom side of the body cutout.
(Lamb) Attach the head on the top side of the body pattern.
(Chick) Attach the beak on the head cutout and the legs on the bottom side of the body cutout.
(Chick) Attach the wing cutouts on both sides of the body pattern and the head on the top side of the body pattern.
(Chick) Attach the small round cutout in the middle of the big round cutout.
(Bunny) Attach the pink inner ear cutouts on the main ear parts attached to the head cutout.
(Bunny) Attach the head on the top side of the body cutout.
(Bunny) Attach the tail on either side of the body pattern, near the bottom side.
(Bunny) Attach the paw cutouts along the bottom side of the body pattern.
Use a sharpie to draw the eyes and other details of the papercraft bunny, chick and lamb puppets.
Attach the papercraft bunny, chick and lamb on popsicle sticks to complete the crafts.
Read NextDollar Store DIY Storage Containers
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Rustic Burlap Table Runner
There's nothing like a new table runner to change the mood of your home. This Rustic Burlap Table Runner will help you transition into… Continue reading: "Rustic Burlap Table Runner"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite projects
- ADD personal reminder notes
- QUICKLY reference your projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Printable Beach Coloring Page
- Fourth Of July Jokes For Kids
- Fun Summer Jokes For Kids Plus Free Printable
- Free Printable Father’s Day Coloring Pages
- June Coloring Pages
- Crochet Moss Stitch Square Blanket Made In The Rounds
- Brett Haylee Scarf
- Gia Afghan
- Ribbed Double Thick Crochet Square Potholder
- Easy Patriotic Sensory Bottles Diy
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts