Red Heart Baby TLC and Plush Baby Yarn
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
Red Heart Baby TLC and Plush Baby
Gifted by Red Heart Yarn
Reviewed by Jennifer Bendix, editor of AllFreeHolidayCrafts.com
Each of these two skeins of Red Heart Yarn are crafted specifically for little ones. Their extra soft feel makes each of these different lines of yarn sensitive enough for even the smallest newborns. The Red Heart Baby TLC and Plush Baby yarn both come in shades of blue, making them ideal for knitting blankets, booties, and hats for baby boys. The ultra soft Plush Baby skein comes in the color blueberry which is a solid blue hue. Baby TLC comes in the color lovely, a blue, green, and white multicolor. Each skein of yarn will help you create a selection of clothes and blankets that will be as gentle as the baby boy you intend to knit or crochet for. Whether you are expecting a new addition of your own or that of a loved one, this yarn is the perfect material to use when you spend some time personalizing their baby clothes, or a few great shower gifts. This ultra smooth and sensitive yarn for infants will allow you to make your newest son, grandson, or nephew the perfect blanket that they can snuggle with as they grow.
The Baby TLC yarn skein is composed of 100% acrylic material, making this yarn light-weight, soft, and extra warm. Red Heart recommends using a 5.5 mm crochet hook or 6 mm knitting needles when crafting with this specific yarn. The Plush Baby yarn is also rather light-weight and warm, being made from 80% acrylic materials. This yarn may be considered even softer that the Baby TLC line because it is also made from 20% nylon, giving it an extra soft-hand. Use a 6 mm crochet hook or 5.5 mm needles when working with this seriously smooth yarn. These two baby lines from Red Heart are delicate options that will help you create the softest and most meaningful blankets, clothes, and gifts for your newest family additions.
Read NextWrapit Loom Professional Series
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Chance to win the Wrapit Loom Professional Series!
- Lion Brand Artisan Gift Wrap
- Flower Punch Board
- Red Heart Baby TLC and Plush Baby Yarn
- Christmas Decoration Roller
- Chance to win Paintbox Yarns Baby DK Yarn!
- Chance to win Brea Reese Metallic Pens!
- Chance to Win a Set of DecoArt Americana Premium Matte Acrylic Paint
- Enter to win Valentine Stamp Sets!
- 11 Top Products for Easy Holiday Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Crochet Filet Blanket
- St Patrick’s Day Gnomes Coloring Pages
- Rose Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Free Printable Dinosaur Valentines
- Printable Donut Valentine Cards
- Scrap Afghan
- Printable Valentine's Day Candy Dice Game
- Diy Clay Heart Ornaments
- Easy And Simple Crochet Triangle Shawl
- Printable Valentine's Day Coloring Bookmarks
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts