Upcycled Flag Denim Bunting
By: Claire Armstrong from pillarboxblue.com
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"Whether you're celebrating the Fourth of July or the Queen's 90th Birthday I have an upcycled flag bunting for you. There are 2 versions the Union Jack and the Stars and Stripes. Both made with old jeans and ribbon."
More detailed instructions are on the blog along with diagrams for the flags. This bunting not only looks great but it will last for years. It's a great way to upcycle the families old jeans.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueFabric Crafts
- Old jeans
- Olde ribbon, red and white and blue.
- Fabric glue
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- All-American Quilt
- DIY Paper Fireworks Centerpiece
- Holiday Fabric Scrap Wreath
- Home of the Brave Lamp
- Upcycled Flag Denim Bunting
- DIY Mason Jar Citronella Candles
- Memorial Day Front Door Star
- American Clothes Pin Flag
- DIY Patriotic Wreath
- Patriotic Crafts: 14 Fourth of July Crafts and Fourth of July Party Ideas
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts