Upcycled Flag Denim Bunting
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"Whether you're celebrating the Fourth of July or the Queen's 90th Birthday I have an upcycled flag bunting for you. There are 2 versions the Union Jack and the Stars and Stripes. Both made with old jeans and ribbon."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueFabric Crafts
- Old jeans
- Olde ribbon, red and white and blue.
- Fabric glue
NotesMore detailed instructions are on the blog along with diagrams for the flags. This bunting not only looks great but it will last for years. It's a great way to upcycle the families old jeans.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
How To Make A Red, White & Blue Wreath
DIY Patriotic Clothespins
DIY Paper Star Decorations
Patriotic Heart Wreath
American Clothes Pin Flag
Holiday Fabric Scrap Wreath
Patriotic Crafts: 14 Fourth of July Crafts and Fourth of July Party Ideas
DIY Patriotic Wreath
Patriotic Party Garland
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Pinwheel Square Mini Quilt
- Father’s Day Word Search Printable
- DecoArt Americana Premium Matte Acrylic Paint
- Upcycled Faux Cement Planter
- DIY Upcycle Old Photo Frames to Cute Lantern
- How to Make Lotus in Origami Style: Easy Craft Tutorial
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts