This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Seeing Stars Hand Towel
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"Handmade hand towels are a favorite of mine. I love to make them, display them and use them in my kitchen. This one starts with an easy, beginner friendly base worked in simple half double crochet stitches. It's one of my favorite stitch patterns because it creates a beautiful texture and fabric. Then, star appliques are sewn on. This hand towel is perfect for the kitchen, or the bathroom. I use my hand towel purely for drying my hands and decoration, but if you use yours to clean up messes, keep in mind, they may stain your fabric. You'll need worsted weight cotton yarn - I used WeCrochet Dishie, but Lily Sugar n Cream is a good alternative. For reference, this project took me about 7 hours to complete."
- Worsted Weight (#4) Cotton Yarn – I used WeCrochet Dishie: 380 Yards of Silver, 42 Yards of White, 11 Yards of Fiesta Red and 11 Yards of Blue
- H8/5mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
- Optional, Sewing Pins
Read NextFourth Of July Suncatchers
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Learn How To Make A Simple Crochet Scarf
- Free Printable Camping Scavenger Hunt For Kids And Adults
- Fun And Free Printable Summer Reading Bingo Challenge
- Toilet Paper Roll Moose
- Easy Double Thick Textured Crochet Square Potholder
- Patriotic Bandana Wreath
- Paper Bag Monkey Puppet
- Americana Star Placemat Quilt Pattern
- Americana Star Table Runner Quilt Pattern
- 4th Of July Coloring Pages
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts