We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"If you loved my original Epsom salt luminaries, you’ll love this simple patriotic craft. These patriotic luminaries are dressed in red, white, and blue and ready for your Fourth of July BBQ or Memorial Day gathering. They work as utensil holders by day and luminaries by night! Clean up your grill, its BBQ season my friends! With the Fourth of July fastly approaching, you’ll want these fun and easy patriotic luminaries for holding straws, utensils, and napkins during the day, and by night they’ll light up your backyard! Epsom salts are a great way to add texture to a surface to create a fun look that is out of the ordinary. These jars are super simple, using only four supplies."
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
- Mason jars
White craft glue
Spray paint in gloss red gloss white, and gloss blue
NotesPlease visit Crafts by Amanda for the full tutorial!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you're looking for the perfect crochet pattern to work on this spring, this beautiful yarn butterfly is just the thing! The best… Continue reading: "Baby Butterflies Crochet Pattern"
- How To Make A Red, White & Blue Wreath
- Patriotic Party Garland
- Easy Patriotic Upcycled Jar
- Patriotic Bunting Crochet Pattern
- Patriotic Crafts: 14 Fourth of July Crafts and Fourth of July Party Ideas
- Patriotic Mason Jar Craft Ideas
- American Flag Wall Decor
- DIY Paper Star Decorations
- Patriotic Table Runner
- DIY 4th of July Favors
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Mini Treat Bags
- Printable Father's Day Card
- Tropical Flower Watercolour Card
- Crochet Candle Holder
- 30 Free Printable Father's Day Cards
- Summer Word Scramble Free Printable
- Free Father's Day Printable Tags
- Free Summer Printable Lego Challenge
- Textured Mandala Doily
- Dad Rocks Paperweight
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts