Patriotic Flower Centerpieces
Kids and adults will love these colorful Patriotic Flower Centerpieces full of red, white, and blue flowers and candy bars. These are great Fourth of July crafts for kids to make, and they can be made from recycled coffee cans or other canisters. Floral Styrofoam keeps fabric flowers and candy bars grouped in a bouquet, and foam U.S.A. embellishments add an extra touch of patriotism! Learn how to make this red, white, and blue centerpiece with craft designer Carlene Eshelman.
- Recycled canister
- Red, white, and blue paper
- Foam embellishments
- 1-2 cups dew drop marbles
- 6-10 fabric flowers
- Bamboo skewers
- Assorted candies
- Clear tape
- Floral styrofoam
- Hot glue gun/sticks
- 1” white ribbon
- Tear red paper and glue to top of canister. Repeat for white, then blue paper. Entire canister should now be covered.
- Use foam embellishments to cover up any paper seams on canister.
- Wrap ribbon around top front of canister. Tie a bow and hot glue to front of can.
- Hot glue floral Styrofoam into can.
- Place dew drops freely into bottom of can.
- Take candy and tape a bamboo skewer to the back.
- Repeat for foam embellishments.
- Start placing flowers, candy, and foam embellishments into floral foam until you are pleased with its arrangement. Vary heights of each item.
Read NextPatriotic Hand Lettered Shirts