Granny's Scrappy Placemat
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"My Granny’s series features one round granny squares. This makes it really great for using up those tiny bits of yarn in your stash. If you don’t need a placemat, use it as a larger doily. You'll need 282 yards of worsted weight yarn. As a placemat, I recommend cotton since it's more durable, but as a doily, acrylic works too. I used Lily Sugar n Cream for my placemat. Alternatively, I recommend WeCrochet Dishie (cotton) or Red Heart Super Saver (acrylic). I have included instructions to make a variety of sizes depending on your preference. This placemat took me about 8.25 hours to complete."
- 282 Yards of Worsted Weight Cotton Yarn – I used Lily Sugar n Cream in Red (21 Yards), Royal (21 Yards) and White (240 Yards)
- H8/5mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Snow Globe Amigurumi
- DIY Shawl Witchy Crochet Pattern
- Witchy Crochet Cape Pattern
- Printable Halloween Word Scramble
- Thanksgiving Craft With Clay Pots
- Harry Potter Pumpkin
- DIY I Spy Bottle for Hanukkah
- DIY Dinosaur Shabbat Candle Holders
- Purim Characters DIY Clothespin Dolls
- How to Celebrate Purim at Home
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts