Coffee Filter Butterflies
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"Just five supplies from the dollar store and a few household supplies make these tie-dye coffee filter butterflies. With washable markers, you can create dozens of gorgeous butterflies for Spring or Summer! This is a fun craft idea for kids of any age and I love how inexpensive they are to make. They would look pretty hung near a window or door so the light can filter through. They would also make a fun school craft project."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Valentine’s Day Word Search Printable
- Diy Love Coupon Book For Valentine's Day
- Decorating Glass Jars For Fall
- Cards To Support Our Troops – Free Printable
- Popcorn Ball Ice Cream Cones
- Baseball Rice Krispie Treats
- Paper Firecracker Craft
- Diy Valentine’s Day Toilet Paper Roll Wreath
- Diy Spice Tube Valentines With Free Printable Valentines Day Gift Tags
- Valentine's Day Potpourri With Essential Oils
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts