Upcycled Box Party Tray
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"I have a compulsion to use repurposed items and I’m doing it again today. I started buying a bunch of serving items and realized that I could make some repurposed boxes pretty so they’d work for the party. Yes, I even love having my parties organized and pretty. Who doesn't? This is a simple upcycling project that I put together quickly with supplies I already had on hand. You can customize them to match your party theme and decor too!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This Recycled Snowman Family Ornament Craft is a fantastic and unique Christmas craft that you can make with the whole family. This is… Continue reading: "Recycled Snowman Family Ornamentvideocam"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Halloween Cake Mix Cookies
- Witches Brew Cocktail
- Die Hard Christmas Ornament
- Polar Express Shadow Box
- Yarn Wrapped Monogram Santa Ornament
- Dollar Tree Mickey Ears Ornaments
- White Pom Pom Christmas Tree
- Christmas I Spy In A Jar
- 3d Sticker Mini Valentine's Day Cards
- Gold Shamrock Leather Earrings
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts