This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Patriotic Crafts: 14 Fourth of July Crafts and Fourth of July Party Ideas
- see all comments
"This is really cute. I like how the pom poms add a little touch of color and pep to the wreath without overwhelming the natural look of the pine cones."
"Love it, will try to make"
"This idea is just too cute! I have never worked with Shrinky Dink before but after seeing this, I may just try it out. Her tutorial makes it look so easy!"
"Halloween is myfavorite holiday.. I'm 43 and dress up every year"
Patriotic Mason Jar Craft Ideas
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
Click here to view your Holiday Projects.
"I adore repurposed craft projects. I like giving recycled items a new life and I’m happy when I save an item from the landfill. I used easy to find Mason jars for this project because I had them on hand, but you could use any recycled glass jar left over from your dinner preparations. You can use these patriotic mason jar craft ideas to hold party supplies or add candles and turn them into lanterns. They are the perfect addition to any party."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
Read NextSeeing Stars Pillow
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Jun 09, 2017
Love these jar crafts! I just can't get enough of ideas to use mason jars. I have a collection of patriotic decorations, but I don't have anything I can use in my kitchen. Thanks for the clever idea. I will use these on my kitchen table and at a picnic on the 4th. Super cute!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Owl Sweater Wreath
How to make an upcycled sweater wreath. This is an adorable wreath that is perfect for Christmas and all of winter. I used an old… Continue reading: "Owl Sweater Wreath"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite projects
- ADD personal reminder notes
- QUICKLY reference your projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Brett Haylee Scarf
- Gia Afghan
- Ribbed Double Thick Crochet Square Potholder
- Easy Patriotic Sensory Bottles Diy
- Easy And Simple Filet Crochet Table Runner
- All About My Daddy Printable
- Diy Summer Planter Idea With Faux Flowers
- Super Easy Crochet Bow Tie
- Crochet A Blanket With Spiked Sedge Stitch
- 4th Of July Wreath
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts