Patriotic Mason Jar Craft Ideas
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"I adore repurposed craft projects. I like giving recycled items a new life and I’m happy when I save an item from the landfill. I used easy to find Mason jars for this project because I had them on hand, but you could use any recycled glass jar left over from your dinner preparations. You can use these patriotic mason jar craft ideas to hold party supplies or add candles and turn them into lanterns. They are the perfect addition to any party."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Create Custom Onesies with the Cricut EasyPress
- Brown Sheep Synchrony Yarn
- Ultimate 7-Piece Silicone Baking Set
- Stay Vintage Upcycle
- Upcycle Mandala Serving Dish
- How To Make A Bow
- Yard Sale Pinata to Fun Home Decor
- Easy DIY Spring Dry Erase Board
- DIY Mini Macrame Wind Chimes
- Summer Fun Marimekko Shoes
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts