4th of July Firecracker Treat
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"These firecracker treats only take minutes to make and are the perfect little Independence Day treat. With just a few simple items like scrapbook paper and ribbon, you can make a simple treat to send to family far away or as a special party favor for your Fourth of July and Memorial Day parties. Just tuck in your favorite candy or candy bar and your treat is complete! It's a sweet way to celebrate any holiday."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Learn How to Craft Diy Art Using Stencils and a Pallet
- Wooden Clothespin Father's Day Gift
- Personalized Map Trinket Dish
- DIY Rainbow Ribbon Wreath
- Baby Mittens
- Crochet Thumbless Baby Mittens
- Himalayan Salt Scrub
- Wooden Patriotic Door Sign
- Upcycle Jar to Flower Vase
- How to Customize Reusable Shopping Bags
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts