This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Americana Star Placemat Quilt Pattern
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"This Americana Star Placemat Quilt Pattern adds a beautiful touch of class to your table this holiday season. With just a few simple steps, you can create an impressive mini quilt that is both easy and fun to make. This placemat pattern uses 5 colors of fabric. Today, I chose colors in a patriotic theme. However, this sewing project is perfect for any number of fabric scraps. Once you get started making these placemats, you might find yourself making quite a few of these for your family and friends."
- red, white, blue, cream, and gold fabric
- cutting mat, rotary cutter, quilting ruler
- iron and ironing board
- sewing maching
- thread, pins, clips
Read NextFourth Of July Suncatchers
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Learn How To Make A Simple Crochet Scarf
- Free Printable Camping Scavenger Hunt For Kids And Adults
- Fun And Free Printable Summer Reading Bingo Challenge
- Toilet Paper Roll Moose
- Easy Double Thick Textured Crochet Square Potholder
- Patriotic Bandana Wreath
- Paper Bag Monkey Puppet
- Americana Star Placemat Quilt Pattern
- Americana Star Table Runner Quilt Pattern
- 4th Of July Coloring Pages
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts