How To Make A Ribbon Lei
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"This is the time of year for graduation. and for a braided ribbon lei (or two or three). I grew up in Hawai’i and graduation means giving graduation leis to all the graduates you know. You make the lei in the graduate’s school colors and the lei is a nice graduation keepsake. Learning how to make a ribbon lei is simple and once you get the hang of it, you can make a single strand in under 30 minutes. I’ve included a ribbon lei making video, too, to make it easier to follow the tutorial."
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
These fall tissue paper suncatchers are fun and easy fall crafts for kids. They'll enjoy making a leaf, apple, acorn, and pumpkin!… Continue reading: "Fall Tissue Paper Suncatchers Craft"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Winter Placemat & Coaster Set
- Candy Corn Mini C2c
- Ghost Mini C2c
- Crochet Snowman In Love
- Crochet Halloween Tooth Pumpkin, Tooth’o Lantern Applique
- Easy Realistic Eyeballs
- Doll In A Box Costume
- Thanksgiving Handprint Tree
- Glowing Jack O Lantern Jars
- 2020 Is Boo-sheet C2c
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts