Pretty Lace Wrist Corsage
If you're looking for special Mothers Day gifts, why not give her something she can wear that will make her feel beautiful? This Pretty Lace Wrist Corsage is just the thing to make her feel like a queen! Learn how you can make a beautiful floral corsage with this easy Mother's Day craft tutorial from craft designer Carlene Eshelman.
- Lace with holes in middle (measures the size of your wrist)
- 16” ivory seam binding
- Five 1” paper flowers
- Mist spray in brown
- Heat gun
- Hot glue gun/sticks
- Mod podge
- Paint brush
1. Spray seam binding and lace with brown mist spray. Dry with heat gun.
2. Paint flowers with mod podge. Dry with heat gun.
3. Thread seam binding through holes in lace. Make sure extra binding is even on both sides of lace.
4. Center the 5 flowers onto lace. Hot glue to the top of the lace.
Read NextUltimate Jewelry Organizer