Merry Christmas Handprint Card
Show off your handmade card skills with this simple, family-friendly idea. Handmade Christmas cards are made even more fun when you can get the little ones involved, and that is just the case when it comes to the Merry Christmas Handprint Card. Make your holiday cards this season, and do it as a family. We’re positive that you’ll always remember sending out these personalized holiday cards to your friends, family, and loved ones.
- Apple Barrel ® Colors
- Bright Red
- Plaid ® Brush Sets - Learn-to-Paint - Gold Taklon and Natural Bristle Set
- 8x8 Canvas
- 8x8 Shadowbox frame
- White burlap
- Petroleum jelly
- Cut a 10x7 piece of red cardstock and fold in half. Cut a 4x6 piece of aqua dot paper.
- Pant your child’s hand with White and press onto the paper.
- Mix a small dab of Bright Red with White to create a skin tone color and paint the Santa face.
- Cut the hat out of the red glitter cardstock and glue to the handprint Santa. Using the end of the paint brush and White add a large dot to the top of the hat and sprinkle with glitter.
- Using the end of the script liner and Black add two black dots for the eyes. Using a larger paint brush and Bright Red add the nose. Paint the mouth with Black.
- Attach the painted piece of paper to the red cardstock with silver brads, leaving room at the top for the letters.
- Write the words “Merry Christmas” with the stickers as shown.
Read NextAngel of Hope Christmas Card