The Essential Guide to the Best Holiday Recipes & Crafts: 20 Ideas for a DIY Christmas, Thanksgiving, & Halloween
Halloween Bath Bombs
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"How to make Halloween bath bombs. This is an easy tutorial that uses candy sprinkles for the Halloween theme. I also layered the bath bombs so they look more interesting. I used a blend of essential oils for the scent, but you can also use a fragrance oil. This is a standard recipe with baking soda and citric acid. I also added arrowroot powder to help prolong the bubbles and Epsom salts. I used coconut oil for moisturizing the skin."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Instant Pot Apple Cider Recipe
- Free Christmas Printables
- Upcycled Halloween Tombstones From Cereal Boxes
- Diy Halloween Wreath With Pastel Skulls
- Twirling Ghosts
- Halloween Ribbon Wreath
- Ritz Crackers Spiders
- Ghoulish Ghost Dip Cookies
- No Carve Snow White Pumpkin
- Autumn Inspired Mickey Cinnamon Rolls
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts