This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"This is really cute. I like how the pom poms add a little touch of color and pep to the wreath without overwhelming the natural look of the pine cones."
"Love it, will try to make"
"This idea is just too cute! I have never worked with Shrinky Dink before but after seeing this, I may just try it out. Her tutorial makes it look so easy!"
"Halloween is myfavorite holiday.. I'm 43 and dress up every year"
Felicity Fox Costume Hoodie
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
Click here to view your Holiday Projects.
"I was at the thrift store last week and found this amazing golden hoodie that was just SCREAMING to be turned into something, and as I was planning on continuing with the fox theme anyway so….. I bought it and turned it into this super fun Felicity Fox inspired apple print hoodie! Yes, you heard me, apple print. What is it with me using food as stamps? Well, for one thing, its cheap. I don't want to pay $12+ for a stamp that I can make with a 50¢ apple AND get a snack out of it. (I ate the unpainted half). Want to make one in time for Halloween or just to have a conversation starter?"
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
- Gold Hoodie – I found mine at goodwill but you can find a similar one on amazon
- Lunchbox size apple
- Red, brown and green acrylic paint
- Large and small paint brush
- Kitchen Knife and cutting board
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Santa's Got Mail Ornament
"Letters to Santa overflow in this polymer clay mailbox. Each element is made of clay and detailed with sketch pens. The entire… Continue reading: "Santa's Got Mail Ornament"
- How To Make Shrinky Dink Earrings For Halloween
- Halloween Ribbon Wreath
- Frankenstein Bookmark and Wall Art Printables
- Star Wars Stencils for Pumpkin Carving
- Cute Crochet Frankenstein Potholder
- 10 Best Halloween Craft Blogs
- DIY Kids Black Witch's Cape
- "Go Green" for Halloween: 25+ Halloween Recycling Crafts
- Halloween Pumpkin Toque Baby Children Women Men Hat Knitting Pattern
- Homemade Fluorescent Halloween Decorations
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite projects
- ADD personal reminder notes
- QUICKLY reference your projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Sweet Dreams Easy Quilt Pattern
- Printable Hello Spring Coloring Page
- Egg-scellent Easter Egg Coloring Pages
- Fun Bee Coloring Pages
- Fun Easter Coloring Pages
- Colorful Crochet Easter Eggs
- Free Mother’s Day Cards For Kids: Fantastic 3d Coloring Fun And More
- Paper Easter Basket Craft
- Easter Chick Gift Bag
- Dollar Tree Easter Carrot Wreath
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts