Fourth of July Firework Crackers
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
These Fourth of July Firework Crackers would be a great addition to a Fourth of July party because of their multiple uses. This creative craft uses Ritz crackers to make a table decoration that can be eaten and also taken home as DIY party favors. Fourth of July celebrations are not complete without some sort of firework decoration, and this easy craft is a great way to make your firework decor serve multiple purposes. These are very simple to make, and your guests will love your creativity.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Valentine's Day Melt And Pour Soap
- Elegant Snowflakes
- Yarn Wrapped Hearts
- 3d Paper Heart Garland Decorations
- The Ice Diamond Headband
- Printable Valentine’s Day Word Search
- Rustic Crochet Jute Bag How To Crochet With Jute Twine Cord
- Diy Wheelchair Horse Costume
- Crochet Twisted Earwarmer Headband With Texture
- Ribbon Candy Wreath
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts