American Flag Wooden Heart
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
If you are looking for simple and last-minute Fourth of July craft ideas, check out this adorable heart that showcases you love for the red, white, and blue. Created out of a pre-cut heart and some paint, this ideas is as cheap as it is simple. You could easily create this pretty and patriotic piece in under an hour. Just let it dry and hang it on your front door or on your back porch. The American Flag Wooden Heart would be an adorable craft to make with your kids.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Tulip Wreath
- Cardboard Tube Lambs
- St. Patrick's Day Shiplap Sign
- Paint Pour Rainbow Rocks
- Kawaii Rainbow From Craft Sticks
- Dollar Tree Rainbow Pot Of Gold Craft
- Watercolor Coffee Filter Rainbows
- Kawaii Inspired Shamrocks
- Upcycle A Lucky Shamrock Wreath From Puzzle Pieces
- Lucky Rainbow Shamrock Wreath
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts