American Flag Wooden Heart
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
If you are looking for simple and last-minute Fourth of July craft ideas, check out this adorable heart that showcases you love for the red, white, and blue. Created out of a pre-cut heart and some paint, this ideas is as cheap as it is simple. You could easily create this pretty and patriotic piece in under an hour. Just let it dry and hang it on your front door or on your back porch. The American Flag Wooden Heart would be an adorable craft to make with your kids.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Add a pop of color to your home with the Eye-Catching Red Hydrangea Wreath. Learn how to make a wreath with this tutorial and you'll… Continue reading: "Eye-Catching Red Hydrangea Wreath"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- One For All Basic Crochet Finger Puppet Pattern
- Printable Beach Scavenger Hunt For Kids
- Printable Desserts Word Scramble
- Printable Desserts Word Search
- Blue Lagoon Crochet Placemat
- How To Make A Pen Holder
- How To Make A Hair Clip Holder
- Painting Framed Glass
- Diy Candle Holders
- Enchanting Crochet Flower Doily
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts