Falling Leaves Autumn Wreath
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"I live in sunny Florida, so the season that I miss the most is Autumn – the crisp air, apple picking, and all of the colorful leaves! I always try to get up North to see the leaves turn but this year I won’t have the chance, so I have created this quick and easy Falling Leaves Autumn Wreath. Kunin has so many great colors of felt that give the wreath a great layered effect and the entire project was completed in less than one hour!"
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Heart Air Balloon Applique
- Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards For Kids
- C2c Cozy Throw Pillow
- Heart Pixel Art Square
- Puzzle Piece Heart Wreath A Dollar Tree Diy
- Free Valentine’s Day Word Scramble For Kids
- Valentine Hugs For Preschoolers
- Snowman Slime
- No Knot Fleece Blanket
- Snowflake Mason Jar Vases
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts