Falling Leaves Autumn Wreath
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"I live in sunny Florida, so the season that I miss the most is Autumn – the crisp air, apple picking, and all of the colorful leaves! I always try to get up North to see the leaves turn but this year I won’t have the chance, so I have created this quick and easy Falling Leaves Autumn Wreath. Kunin has so many great colors of felt that give the wreath a great layered effect and the entire project was completed in less than one hour!"
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Balsam Gnomes Christmas Tree Skirt
- Dollar Tree Valentine's Day Heart Wreath
- Easy Crochet Blanket With Bar Stitch
- Valentine's Day Melt And Pour Soap
- Elegant Snowflakes
- Yarn Wrapped Hearts
- 3d Paper Heart Garland Decorations
- The Ice Diamond Headband
- Printable Valentine’s Day Word Search
- Rustic Crochet Jute Bag How To Crochet With Jute Twine Cord
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts