DIY Fall Treats
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"I can guarantee these will be the quickest, simplest treats you'll ever make. They take no time at all and pack a big punch with guests. Trust me, these DIY fall treats really are simple to make and add a sophisticated touch to your tablescape. I had to keep an eye on the kids though, because they kept trying to steal just one more before my guests arrived. But who can blame them. These treats are as delicious as they are cute."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Knockoff Pottery Barn Kids DIY Pillow
- Knockoff Pottery Barn DIY Pillow Covers
- Premier Yarns
- Simple Licorice Clay Craft
- Colorful Candy DIY Garland
- 27 Ideas for How to Make Christmas Decorations That Look Like Candy
- "8 Thanksgiving Crafts for the Home" eBook
- Deborah Norville Everyday Yarn
- Mini Magic Potion Bottle
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts