DIY Fall Treats
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"I can guarantee these will be the quickest, simplest treats you'll ever make. They take no time at all and pack a big punch with guests. Trust me, these DIY fall treats really are simple to make and add a sophisticated touch to your tablescape. I had to keep an eye on the kids though, because they kept trying to steal just one more before my guests arrived. But who can blame them. These treats are as delicious as they are cute."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- St Patrick's Day Necklace Craft
- Premier Fable Yarn
- Paper Pumpkin
- Doable Diaper Cake
- Fluffy Organza Spring Wreath
- DIY Necklace Organizer
- St. Patrick's Day Holiday Craft
- Santa Stop Here Sign Post
- 9 Creative Ideas for Graduation Centerpieces
- Painted Butterflies Candle Pillar
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts