Spring Easter Egg Wreath
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"Brighten up your front door with this easy and welcoming DIY Spring Easter Egg Wreath. It’s the perfect way to welcome spring.Believe it or not, spring will be here in one week. Luckily for us, this winter has been pretty mild. Phew! My idea of a nice winter’s day is to hunker down by a roaring fire. Anyway, it’s just a matter of time before the weather starts to warm and we can all enjoy a good dose of Vitamin D this spring."
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you love the unexpected loveliness of coffee filter crafts and the delicacy they bring to any project, then you will love this… Continue reading: "Beautiful Sparkling DIY Angel Wings Ornament"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Greeting From My Gnome And Dollar Tree
- Journey Through The Stones Crochet Shawl
- Halloween Spider Treats
- Witch Hat Cookies
- Free Printable Halloween Word Scramble For Kids
- Printable Halloween Gift Tags
- 40+ Witchy Crafts to Make This Halloween
- Crochet Witch Hat Pattern
- Pinwheel Crochet Swirl Doily
- Printable Thanksgiving Cards
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts