This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Easter Bunny Cups
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"Ring in the spirit of Easter by making a bunch of adorable Easter bunny cups that all kids will absolutely love! These little cups are not only super cute but easy and quick to make and pretty functional. Use them to offer treats or snacks to kids or for an egg hunt party. And are a great way to spend some quality time with kids; great family activity for Easter and so fun for the kids!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueMixed Media
Read NextClothespin Bunnies
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Make Yardzee
- Owl Papercraft With Heart
- Spring Puppet Crafts
- Toilet Paper Roll Baby Yoda
- Raised Square Crochet Blanket Motif
- Crochet Daisy Flower Easy Crochet Flower Tutorial
- Quick And Easy Crochet Texture Blanket
- Printable Birthday Gift Tags
- How To Crochet A Leaf Applique Quick And Easy Crochet Pattern
- Simple Mother's Day Paper Vase
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts