This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"This is really cute. I like how the pom poms add a little touch of color and pep to the wreath without overwhelming the natural look of the pine cones."
"Love it, will try to make"
"This idea is just too cute! I have never worked with Shrinky Dink before but after seeing this, I may just try it out. Her tutorial makes it look so easy!"
"Halloween is myfavorite holiday.. I'm 43 and dress up every year"
Easter Egg Bunny
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
Click here to view your Holiday Projects.
"This Easter egg bunny craft is perfect for an Easter craft. To complete this craft, give yourself a half hour and gather the following simple materials: an egg, green colored paper, felt fabric, craft glue, a pencil, a sharpie, scissors, and the free template. This craft is great for all ages. Your kids will love making a little village of egg bunnies with different faces, colored ears and flowers, and different bases for the eggs to sit on."
Primary TechniqueFood Crafting
- Green colored paper
- Felt fabric
- Craft glue
You can use an empty egg shell if you can manage to drain it through a small hole or use a hard boiled egg. Either way, you will need to wash, clean and dry the egg before crafting.
First, trace the grass pattern on a green colored paper and cut out the pattern using scissors.
Roll the grass cut-out to form a tube pattern and glue the open ends to secure the grass tube pattern.
Trace and cut out outer ear patterns on white felt and inner ear patterns on pink felt. Cut out the traced patterns.
Attach the pink ear cut-outs on the white (outer) ear cut-outs.
Attach the ear patterns on the narrow side (this will be the top side of the egg bunny) of the egg.
Read NextLittle DIY Easter Mason Jars
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Unique Mini Planter
This Unique Mini Planter is the perfect party favor for a summer party or baby shower. A DIY party favor will save you tons of money.… Continue reading: "Unique Mini Planter"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite projects
- ADD personal reminder notes
- QUICKLY reference your projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Sweet Dreams Easy Quilt Pattern
- Printable Hello Spring Coloring Page
- Egg-scellent Easter Egg Coloring Pages
- Fun Bee Coloring Pages
- Fun Easter Coloring Pages
- Colorful Crochet Easter Eggs
- Free Mother’s Day Cards For Kids: Fantastic 3d Coloring Fun And More
- Paper Easter Basket Craft
- Easter Chick Gift Bag
- Dollar Tree Easter Carrot Wreath
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts