This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Easter Egg Bunny
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"This Easter egg bunny craft is perfect for an Easter craft. To complete this craft, give yourself a half hour and gather the following simple materials: an egg, green colored paper, felt fabric, craft glue, a pencil, a sharpie, scissors, and the free template. This craft is great for all ages. Your kids will love making a little village of egg bunnies with different faces, colored ears and flowers, and different bases for the eggs to sit on."
Primary TechniqueFood Crafting
- Green colored paper
- Felt fabric
- Craft glue
You can use an empty egg shell if you can manage to drain it through a small hole or use a hard boiled egg. Either way, you will need to wash, clean and dry the egg before crafting.
First, trace the grass pattern on a green colored paper and cut out the pattern using scissors.
Roll the grass cut-out to form a tube pattern and glue the open ends to secure the grass tube pattern.
Trace and cut out outer ear patterns on white felt and inner ear patterns on pink felt. Cut out the traced patterns.
Attach the pink ear cut-outs on the white (outer) ear cut-outs.
Attach the ear patterns on the narrow side (this will be the top side of the egg bunny) of the egg.
Read NextEaster Dish Towel
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
There's nothing on the planet more adorable than baby socks, so why not use them in a few sock crafts to help celebrate the holidays?… Continue reading: "Cute Snowman Homemade Ornaments"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Pumpkin Jack O’lantern Snow Globe
- Crochet Witch Gnome
- Crochet Melted Snowman
- Boo The Crochet Ghost Solid Granny Square
- Free Magic Reindeer Food Printable Recipe & Topper
- Free Printable Happy Halloween Coloring Page
- How To Crochet Drop Leaf Table Runner
- Simple Ornate Celestial Quilt Pattern
- Halloween Printable Placemats
- Super Easy And Quick Crochet Blanket Pattern With One Row Repeat
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts