DIY Bunny Cupcake Stand
By: Laurel Stavros from abubblylife.com
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"Make your own bunny cupcake or cake stands for your Easter brunch. You can find bunnies at thrift stores or deals at craft stores for an inexpensive cake stand. Such a cute and easy way to decorate for Easter."
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
- Thrifted Plate
- Super Glue
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts