We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"I love coffee and I love my Keurig Coffee Machine but I feel so guilty about those darn plastic K Cups. Since it's spring gardening time, I decided to recycle those little cups and use them as seed starters and succulent pots. Using recycled K Cups and recycled packing paper makes this project very earth friendly. Use them as budget friendly diy gift ideas!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
- Recycled K Cups
- Recycled Packing Paper
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Snowman Hat Centerpiece
- Easy Christmas Napkin Ring
- Snowman Christmas Dog Bandana And Headband
- Popsicle Stick Catapult Snowball Fight Stem Activity
- Easy Polymer Clay Candy Ornaments
- Diy Peppermint Candy Slime Recipe
- Super Easy 3d Marshmallow Polar Bear Craft
- Gumdrop Christmas Tree Challenge
- Free Hand-drawn Christmas Coloring Pages
- Cotton Ball Polar Bear Craft
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts