Silver Table Top Tree
Table top trees are everyone’s favorite way to craft for Christmas. The Silver Table Top Tree would look wonderful in any room of the house and is sure to add a splash of festivity wherever it goes. Use this handmade Christmas decoration as a centerpiece during your holiday dinner, or set it up on your fireplace for some added Christmas cheer. No matter where you display this cute table top tree, you’ll be happy to have it in your home.
- FolkArt ® Metallics - Pearl White, 2 oz.
- Mod Podge ® Gloss, 8 oz.
- Papier-mâché cone tree
- Paint brushes
- 10 Punched paper circles - word theme
- Chunky glitter
- Paint the cone with two coats of Pearl White Paint. Allow to dry.
- Coat the back and front of the paper circles with Mod Podge, position onto the cone, smooth any air bubbles with your finger and top coat with a layer of Mod Podge. Allow to Dry.
- Coat the cone with a layer Mod Podge and sprinkle the glitter over the cone. Allow to dry.
- Glue rhinestones to the center of the cone.
Read NextIlluminated Paper Trees