This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Santa's Favorite Xmas Crafts for Children: 8 Simple Christmas Crafts for Kids
- see all comments
"This is really cute. I like how the pom poms add a little touch of color and pep to the wreath without overwhelming the natural look of the pine cones."
"Love it, will try to make"
"This idea is just too cute! I have never worked with Shrinky Dink before but after seeing this, I may just try it out. Her tutorial makes it look so easy!"
"Halloween is myfavorite holiday.. I'm 43 and dress up every year"
Lightweight Bauble Ornament
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
Click here to view your Holiday Projects.
"This ornament is worked in a simple, easy half double crochet stitches, and has 3 sizes – perfect to create a fun variety of ornaments. Personalized ornaments are one of my favorite things to gift each holiday season. You can change up the colors to better match the recipients theme, or embellish with buttons or appliques. I used styrofoam balls, but you can also use fiber fill stuffing or old bauble ornaments that need an uplift. "
- Small Amount of Lightweight (#3) Yarn – I used Hobby Lobby I Love This Yarn Sportweight in Red, and Baby Bee’s Sweet Delight in Airplane [Gray] and Angel
- G6/4mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
- Styrofoam Balls – 2.4″ for Small, 2.8″ for Medium, and 3.8″ for Large (Got mine from Hobby Lobby)
Read NextLavender Soap
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Recycled Bottle Vase
Go green this spring when you make yourself a Recycled Bottle Vase. This pretty spring craft tutorial will show you how to convert an… Continue reading: "Recycled Bottle Vase"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite projects
- ADD personal reminder notes
- QUICKLY reference your projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy And Simple Filet Crochet Table Runner
- All About My Daddy Printable
- Diy Summer Planter Idea With Faux Flowers
- Super Easy Crochet Bow Tie
- Crochet A Blanket With Spiked Sedge Stitch
- 4th Of July Wreath
- Printable Happy Birthday Banner
- Father’s Day Worksheets
- Super Chunky Brett Haylee Scarf
- How To Crochet A Blanket With Two Rows At A Time
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts