Fabric Chain Link Garland
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"I love decorating with paper chains, but they never seem to last long, and are impossible to store without damage, so I made one using fabric! This garland can be made in any size by adding links or leaving them off. The links include Velcro, so they can be taken apart and stored flat. This is perfect for any season by choosing the appropriate colors or prints, and each link is reversible. Perfect décor for holidays, parties, or just for fun!"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Wax Air Freshener With Dried Flowers
- Valentine Deer Craft + Free Printable
- Valentine’s Day Cards Kids Can Make
- Valentine’s Day Word Scramble Printable
- Valentine’s Day Word Search Printable
- Diy Love Coupon Book For Valentine's Day
- Decorating Glass Jars For Fall
- Cards To Support Our Troops – Free Printable
- Popcorn Ball Ice Cream Cones
- Baseball Rice Krispie Treats
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts