Pine Cone Christmas Tree Decorations
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"When you go to the forest for a walk, pick up some pine cones. They make beautiful Christmas tree decorations. The execution of these decorations is very simple. To each pine cone glue some string, which will allow you to hang the pine cone on the Christmas tree, and that's it! If you want, spray some of the pine cones with the artificial snow or some glitter. Oh, and last but not least, sit down in your comfy chair and admire your Christmas Tree."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- A hot glue gun.
- A pair of scissors.
- Artificial snow spray.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Balsam Gnomes Christmas Tree Skirt
- Dollar Tree Valentine's Day Heart Wreath
- Easy Crochet Blanket With Bar Stitch
- Valentine's Day Melt And Pour Soap
- Elegant Snowflakes
- Yarn Wrapped Hearts
- 3d Paper Heart Garland Decorations
- The Ice Diamond Headband
- Printable Valentine’s Day Word Search
- Rustic Crochet Jute Bag How To Crochet With Jute Twine Cord
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts