The Essential Guide to the Best Holiday Recipes & Crafts: 20 Ideas for a DIY Christmas, Thanksgiving, & Halloween
20 DIY Stocking Stuffers: Great Homemade Christmas Gift Ideas
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
This Christmas, avoid giving another generic gift by making one of the projects from this collection of 20 DIY Stocking Stuffers: Great Homemade Christmas Gift Ideas. People love homemade gifts because it makes them feel like extra thought has been put into their gift. On Christmas morning, everyone expects to find their favorite candies in their stocking. So this Christmas, do the unexpected thing and surprise your loved ones by making them a unique, homemade Christmas gift.
As the temperatures drop and it starts to snow, gifts that keep you warm, and also help you to forget the cold, are sure to bring joy to your world. To help you pile on the layers, we compiled this awesome list of cozy homemade Christmas gifts. Homemade winter accessories make great Christmas gifts because you can customize them according to your family and friends' favorite colors. Everyone will love flaunting this collection of unique winter-wear.
If you find yourself snowed in, you'll also find plenty of great stocking stuffer ideas in this collection for when you're cooped up inside. From bookmarks to crayons, there are stocking fillers in this collection that both adults and kids can enjoy. Adults especially can appreciate these budget-friendly DIY stocking stuffers. DIY Christmas jewelry makes a great homemade stocking stuffer for Mom. The snowflake-inspired accessories in this collection can not only be worn both inside and outside, but also, all winter-long. This collection of DIY stocking stuffers is great because you can find something for everyone on your list.
20 DIY Stocking Stuffers:
Great Homemade Christmas Gift Ideas
Table of Contents:
Your loved ones will get warm and fuzzy feelings when they open these cozy homemade Christmas gifts. With freezing temperatures outside, everyone can surely appreciate a good pair of hand warmers, like the Crazy Cute Owl Hand Warmers or the Super Sweet Crocheted Hand Warmers. Plus, these uniquely made gifts are sure to stand out from all the store-bought apparel everyone else is wearing. From head to toe, these DIY stocking stuffer ideas will have you covered.
- Crazy Cute Owl Hand Warmers - So Cute We Can't Stand It!
- Cute Crochet Flower Headband
- Super Sweet Crocheted Hand Warmers
- The Easiest Slipper Booties You Will Ever Make - Perfect for Teens and Tweens!
- Holiday Headbands in a Hurry
- Upcycled Sweater Sleeve Heating Pad - Totally Adorable!
If you enjoy making homemade crafts around Christmas-time, then you'll really love this free eBook collection of Homemade Christmas Ornaments: 9 Easy Ornament Tutorials.
Christmas is about paying attention to the small stuff, whether it's taking the time to intricately frost holiday cookies or hang lots of ornaments on the Christmas tree. What's great about these DIY stocking stuffers is that it's obvious that they're not an afterthought. These creative ideas are just awesome gifts that happen to be tiny enough to fit inside a stocking. From fabric crafts to homemade crayons, there's a fun idea in here for everyone on your list.
- Fabric Travel Tag
- Frosty the Chocolate Bar
- Easy Fabric Bookmark - Great for Book Lovers!
- Homemade Decorative Soaps
- Little Sachet Stocking Stuffers
- Winter Holiday Crayons - Kids Will Love These!
- Reindeer Cocoa Cones
- DIY Peppermint Bath Bombs - Get in the Holiday Spirit!
It's always fun to find something sparkly in the bottom of a stocking. This collection of DIY jewelry is great because the snowflake-inspired patterns make them suitable to wear during the entire winter season. From elegant, dangling earrings to a fun, festive ring, this list will give you plenty of great stocking stuffer ideas that Mom will love.
- DIY Snow Globe Ring - A Must-Have!
- Faux Pearl Snowman Earrings
- Festive Snowflake Earrings
- Shrinky Dink Snowflake Necklace - Pictured!
- Snowflake-Inspired Homemade Jewelry
- Charming Wrapped Silk Ribbon Bracelet
If you're in need of a last-minute Christmas gift idea, then check out this collection of Easy Christmas Crafts to Make at the Last Minute.
What are your favorite stocking stuffer ideas? Let us know below in the comments!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Project of the Day
"This Halloween Bat Toilet Paper Roll Craft is not only a fun Halloween art project for kids but its also cheap and frugal and takes… Continue reading: "Halloween Bat Toilet Paper Roll Craft"
- Crochet Mini Ornament Bookmark
- Handmade Coasters for Christmas
- Cheery Anthropologie Knockoff Trinket Dishes
- Warm and Merry Neighbor Gifts
- Magic Money Mason Jar Snow Globe
- Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Layered Scent Holiday Candles
- Christmas Card Jar Lid Magnets
- Holiday Cookie Mix in a Jar
- Snowman Jar DIY Christmas Gift
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- DIY Cookie Party Wreath
- Disney Inspired Holiday Princess Printable Gift Card Holders
- Lighted Halloween Door Canvas
- Undertale Temmie Costume
- DIY Spooky Halloween Party Cups
- How to Carve a Pumpkin
- Undertail Sans Hat
- Easy Rag Wreath Christmas Ornaments
- Joy and Peace Free Printable Holiday Cards
- Cute Rustic Halloween Gnomes
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts