Seasonal Door Signs
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
BONUS! Enter to win a Happy Holiday Book Bundle. Contest ends 7/12/15
Searching through your storage bins for hours on end, you do not want to pull out a half-crumpled wreath to hang on your front door. You need decorations that will last, and you need door signs that will not bend or get destroyed while sitting in storage for a few seasons. Seasonal Door Signs will keep the disappointment at bay with seven different designs that will look great on any door, for any season.
Plastic canvas is an easy way to craft pretty door signs, and it will not get bent out of shape like other decorations. Easy to store, you just need to lay this flat and you are finished. Fun and relaxing, you can make these designs as quickly as you can store them. These are great for family crafting, and your kids will love to see their creations hanging around your home each new season. My favorite design is on page 5, titled "Lovebirds." This door hanging is named for Valentine's Day, but can be hung all spring for a reminder of the new blooms outside your door.
If you miss the traditional front door wreath, but do not want to deal with storing it and fixing it up each year, this book has a pattern that is perfect for you. Page 8 illustrates the "Butterfly Wreath," and it will become your favorite new decoration. Full of soft colors, this can be hung from spring all the way through summer without the maintenance a wreath can need. The best part about these designs is that they are both seasonal and holiday themed, so no matter what you celebrate, there will be a pattern for you to love.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- One For All Basic Crochet Finger Puppet Pattern
- Printable Beach Scavenger Hunt For Kids
- Printable Desserts Word Scramble
- Printable Desserts Word Search
- Blue Lagoon Crochet Placemat
- How To Make A Pen Holder
- How To Make A Hair Clip Holder
- Painting Framed Glass
- Diy Candle Holders
- Enchanting Crochet Flower Doily
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts