Party Place Mats
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
BONUS! Enter to win a Happy Holiday Book Bundle. Contest ends 7/12/15
Plastic Canvas projects are fun and simple, using a variety of colors to make fun designs. Party Place Mats will be your lifesaver come the different holidays. Buying placemats every single year for the different holidays is a hassle, and an expensive one, so save yourself the time and money with these designs.
My favorite design in the book is the "Celebration" pattern. The bright colors and fun shapes instantly make you think of a party, and they would be perfect for any and all kind of celebrations including birthdays and graduations. I also love the thread instructions for each of the patterns. Clear and concise, you will have no trouble following along. The best thing about these placemats is that they are sturdy, and will last you and your family for years to come. Cleaning is easy, as you drop these in some warm water with mild soap, and you are done!
This book is great to buy for yourself, and then use the patterns to treat your friends. These make lovely housewarming gifts, and any college student would adore a few handmade placemats to keep their tables and desks clean of any accidental spills. After making one, you won't be able to stop yourself from completing the set!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you are looking for DIY winter crafts to brighten up your home, check out the Shimmering Winter Mason Jar Lanterns tutorial. These… Continue reading: "Shimmering Winter Mason Jar Lanterns"
- Creative Lettering
- Stamp It! DIY Printing with Handmade Stamps
- Banners: 40 Swags and Pennants for Every Occasion
- Pom-Poms! 25 Awesomely Fluffy Projects
- Chance to win a copy of Color Your Mind!
- Handmade Weddings: More Than 50 Crafts to Style and Personalize Your Big Day
- Embroidery: 35 Projects to Decorate, Celebrate, and Embellish
- Quilled Flowers: A Garden of 35 Paper Projects
- Gertie Sews Vintage Casual
- Enter for a chance to win a copy of Open House Merriment!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- DIY Hanukkah Advent Calendar
- Pom Pom Hanukkah Garland Craft
- Christmas Craft For Kids – Rudolph Puppets
- Easy No-Sew Face Masks
- Pumpkin Spice Doily Potholder
- Printable Fall Coloring Pages
- Diy - Maleficent Staff
- Fall Simmering Potpourri Recipe
- Printable Halloween Word Search
- How To Make A Single Crochet Solid Triangle
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts