Decorate with Ribbon
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
BONUS! Enter to win a Happy Holiday Book Bundle. Contest ends 7/12/15
Ribbon is one of my favorite craft materials. Its versatility is unmatched, and it can make any project go from boring to beautiful with a single bow. Decorate with Ribbon will have you using this material in ways you never thought of that are simple, fun, and easy to create. Whether you have a bunch of scraps from past projects, or you just bought a new roll of grosgrain that you can't wait to use, this book's patterns will cover any and all of your needs.
With 30 patterns to choose from, you may be overwhelmed when you open the book. On the first page, there are photos of each project to make your decision easy, and my two favorite projects are on pages 9 and 30. On page 9 is the "Burlap Wreath," and I think this would be a perfect housewarming gift. Made with burlap ribbon and adorned with a wooden letter, the personalization is what will make the recipient's eyes go wide. On page 30 is another personalized project, the "Monogram." Using spray paint and a ribbon of your choice, this wooden letter is transformed into a classy decoration that any new college student would love. If your daughter has a roommate, make two complementary letters that can hang on room's door, and watch as your letters make the girls hall-famous!
Read NextSewing the Seasons
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
What better way to keep your kitchen clean than by making your own Upcycled Tin Storage Containers? This craft is so easy, you'll have… Continue reading: "Upcycled Tin Storage Containers"
- Sewing the Seasons
- Making an Impression
- Packaging Your Crafts
- Fabric Blooms: 42 Flowers to Make, Wear & Adorn Your Life
- Enter for a chance to win a copy of Open House Merriment!
- Chance to win Leisure Arts Adult Coloring Books!
- Christmas Magic: Decorative Ideas for Winter and Yuletide Patchwork
- I Felt Awesome: Tips & Tricks for 35+ Needle-Poked Projects
- Adventures in Pompom Land
- Novel Living
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Quick And Easy Crochet Snowflake Ornament
- Happy Birthday Coloring Page
- Christmas Wax Melts With Soy Wax, Essential Oils
- Christmas Scavenger Hunt Game
- Fun & Festive Reindeer Coloring Pages
- Fun & Festive Santa Coloring Pages
- Free Printable Christmas Dice Game For Gift Exchanges
- Cute Paper Cup Santa Craft For Kids
- Fun New Year’s And Christmas Party Crackers Craft
- Diy Rainbow Christmas Tree
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts