Decorate with Ribbon
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
BONUS! Enter to win a Happy Holiday Book Bundle. Contest ends 7/12/15
Ribbon is one of my favorite craft materials. Its versatility is unmatched, and it can make any project go from boring to beautiful with a single bow. Decorate with Ribbon will have you using this material in ways you never thought of that are simple, fun, and easy to create. Whether you have a bunch of scraps from past projects, or you just bought a new roll of grosgrain that you can't wait to use, this book's patterns will cover any and all of your needs.
With 30 patterns to choose from, you may be overwhelmed when you open the book. On the first page, there are photos of each project to make your decision easy, and my two favorite projects are on pages 9 and 30. On page 9 is the "Burlap Wreath," and I think this would be a perfect housewarming gift. Made with burlap ribbon and adorned with a wooden letter, the personalization is what will make the recipient's eyes go wide. On page 30 is another personalized project, the "Monogram." Using spray paint and a ribbon of your choice, this wooden letter is transformed into a classy decoration that any new college student would love. If your daughter has a roommate, make two complementary letters that can hang on room's door, and watch as your letters make the girls hall-famous!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you are looking for DIY winter crafts to brighten up your home, check out the Shimmering Winter Mason Jar Lanterns tutorial. These… Continue reading: "Shimmering Winter Mason Jar Lanterns"
- Creative Lettering
- Stamp It! DIY Printing with Handmade Stamps
- Banners: 40 Swags and Pennants for Every Occasion
- Pom-Poms! 25 Awesomely Fluffy Projects
- Chance to win a copy of Color Your Mind!
- Handmade Weddings: More Than 50 Crafts to Style and Personalize Your Big Day
- Embroidery: 35 Projects to Decorate, Celebrate, and Embellish
- Quilled Flowers: A Garden of 35 Paper Projects
- Gertie Sews Vintage Casual
- Enter for a chance to win a copy of Open House Merriment!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- DIY Hanukkah Advent Calendar
- Pom Pom Hanukkah Garland Craft
- Christmas Craft For Kids – Rudolph Puppets
- Easy No-Sew Face Masks
- Pumpkin Spice Doily Potholder
- Printable Fall Coloring Pages
- Diy - Maleficent Staff
- Fall Simmering Potpourri Recipe
- Printable Halloween Word Search
- How To Make A Single Crochet Solid Triangle
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts