Adventures in Pompom Land
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
Adventures in Pompom Land
By Myko Diann Bocek
Gifted by Lark Crafts
Reviewed by Jennifer Bendix, Editor of AllFreeHolidayCrafts.Com
Adventures in Pompom Land, by Myko Diann Bocek, includes 25 different ways to create cute projects from handmade pompoms. The majority of the projects included in this book demonstrate how to make miniature animals from pompoms, making this book an obvious choice for any crafter that loves cute and cuddly creatures. Each of the 25 different projects included in this book have a unique character. These pompom animals make wonderful ornaments, cake toppers, pincushions, home decor pieces, and so much more. This book is an ideal tool for crafters that love working with wool, felt, and pompoms to create works of art. Many of the animals includes in this book are made using the needle-felting technique, which is a fun and easy-to-learn way to add legs, ears and more to you cute creations.
Some of the 25 projects that are detailed within Adventures in Pompom Land include a bluebird, a roguish fox, a baby bunny, an owl, a cute little pig, an adorable elephant, a raccoon, and many, many, more. With 25 different animals to choose from, you should be able to make a loved one’s favorite animal as the perfect handmade gift. In this book, Myko Diann Bocek includes an introductory section, Pompom Making Essentials, which includes the basic skills needed to create pompom animals, and a crash course in needle felting. With only a few inexpensive materials needed to get started, this book is a wonderful way start a new hobby that won’t cost you too much. Plus, if you’re not new to these techniques, Adventures in Pompom Land is chock-full of crafty inspiration for animal fans that love to create. Learn to create cute creatures from pompoms and wool with this wonderful guide by Myko Diann Bocek.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you are looking for DIY winter crafts to brighten up your home, check out the Shimmering Winter Mason Jar Lanterns tutorial. These… Continue reading: "Shimmering Winter Mason Jar Lanterns"
- Creative Lettering
- Stamp It! DIY Printing with Handmade Stamps
- Banners: 40 Swags and Pennants for Every Occasion
- Pom-Poms! 25 Awesomely Fluffy Projects
- Chance to win a copy of Color Your Mind!
- Handmade Weddings: More Than 50 Crafts to Style and Personalize Your Big Day
- Embroidery: 35 Projects to Decorate, Celebrate, and Embellish
- Quilled Flowers: A Garden of 35 Paper Projects
- Gertie Sews Vintage Casual
- Enter for a chance to win a copy of Open House Merriment!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- DIY Hanukkah Advent Calendar
- Pom Pom Hanukkah Garland Craft
- Christmas Craft For Kids – Rudolph Puppets
- Easy No-Sew Face Masks
- Pumpkin Spice Doily Potholder
- Printable Fall Coloring Pages
- Diy - Maleficent Staff
- Fall Simmering Potpourri Recipe
- Printable Halloween Word Search
- How To Make A Single Crochet Solid Triangle
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts