Adventures in Pompom Land
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
Adventures in Pompom Land
By Myko Diann Bocek
Gifted by Lark Crafts
Reviewed by Jennifer Bendix, Editor of AllFreeHolidayCrafts.Com
Adventures in Pompom Land, by Myko Diann Bocek, includes 25 different ways to create cute projects from handmade pompoms. The majority of the projects included in this book demonstrate how to make miniature animals from pompoms, making this book an obvious choice for any crafter that loves cute and cuddly creatures. Each of the 25 different projects included in this book have a unique character. These pompom animals make wonderful ornaments, cake toppers, pincushions, home decor pieces, and so much more. This book is an ideal tool for crafters that love working with wool, felt, and pompoms to create works of art. Many of the animals includes in this book are made using the needle-felting technique, which is a fun and easy-to-learn way to add legs, ears and more to you cute creations.
Some of the 25 projects that are detailed within Adventures in Pompom Land include a bluebird, a roguish fox, a baby bunny, an owl, a cute little pig, an adorable elephant, a raccoon, and many, many, more. With 25 different animals to choose from, you should be able to make a loved one’s favorite animal as the perfect handmade gift. In this book, Myko Diann Bocek includes an introductory section, Pompom Making Essentials, which includes the basic skills needed to create pompom animals, and a crash course in needle felting. With only a few inexpensive materials needed to get started, this book is a wonderful way start a new hobby that won’t cost you too much. Plus, if you’re not new to these techniques, Adventures in Pompom Land is chock-full of crafty inspiration for animal fans that love to create. Learn to create cute creatures from pompoms and wool with this wonderful guide by Myko Diann Bocek.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Thank your friends, teachers, or family with a gift they will love. The Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix in a Jar serves multiple functions,… Continue reading: "Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix in a Jar"
- Cake Ladies: Celebrating a Southern Tradition
- Sewing the Seasons
- Quilled Flowers: A Garden of 35 Paper Projects
- Chance to win a copy of All For Fall!
- Simply Paper Cutting: Hand-Cut Paper Projects
- Adventures in Pompom Land
- Heart-Felt Holidays: 40 Festive Felt Projects to Celebrate the Seasons
- Christmas Magic: Decorative Ideas for Winter and Yuletide Patchwork
- Embroidery: 35 Projects to Decorate, Celebrate, and Embellish
- Banners: 40 Swags and Pennants for Every Occasion
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Valentine Word Search For Kids
- Quick Round Potholder Placemat
- Cute Valentines Gnome Paper Craft For Kids
- Crochet Heart Air Balloon Applique
- Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards For Kids
- C2c Cozy Throw Pillow
- Heart Pixel Art Square
- Puzzle Piece Heart Wreath A Dollar Tree Diy
- Free Valentine’s Day Word Scramble For Kids
- Valentine Hugs For Preschoolers
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts