Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
10 WAYS to make fast, easy and beautiful seating place cards for guests
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"Want to make your guests feel more special and at the same time keep your event organized and running smoothly? Place cards are simple but useful especially for big or formal events like dinners, galas, and receptions. Beautifully designed place cards are also a way of adding a thoughtful touch to your event and make guests feel extra-special. Name place cards will enhance your theme and add style to your party table - and of course help your guests to find their seats."
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
NotesHere the tutorial: https://youtu.be/d1VL2EViCwA
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- St. Patrick's Day Paper Plate Wreath
- St. Patrick's Day Activity Sheets
- Shamrock Pillow
- Diy Feather Easter Eggs
- Dollar Tree Coffee Filter Leprechauns
- Playful Leprechaun Selfie Wreath
- Marbled Resin Shamrocks
- Dollar Tree Craft Stick Leprechaun Hat
- Mason Jar Leprechaun A St. Patrick’s Day Diy
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts