This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Binky Bib Pattern and Tutorial
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"Sure bibs are great for teething babies but even better is a bib plus binky strap in one! The binky connects directly to the bottom of the bib so that you don't have to worry about it hitting the floor when they spit it out. This bib will quickly become your favorite go-to baby shower gift!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Read NextOne-Hour Triangle Quilt
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Chunky Cowl Crochet Pattern
- Crochet Valentine’s Day Snow Globe
- Heart Suncatcher
- Diy Valentine's Day Shaker Cards
- Printable Zentangle Heart Coloring Page
- Easy Crochet Filet Blanket
- St Patrick’s Day Gnomes Coloring Pages
- Rose Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Free Printable Dinosaur Valentines
- Printable Donut Valentine Cards
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts