This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Toilet Paper Roll Moose
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"This fun toilet paper moose is a perfect activity for your kids to do after school or during the summer break. They will love creating something out of a simple empty toilet paper roll. All you need to do is get an empty toilet paper roll, construction paper, a sharpie, a pencil, craft glue, and scissors. If your kids want to make it more special, they can add pipe cleaners for the horns or googly eyes for the eyes."
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
- Empty Toilet Paper Roll
- Construction Paper
- Craft Glue
Select 2 different shades of brown colored paper and a brown colored cardstock paper for the horn patterns. Besides the brown shades, select pink and black colored paper as well. Trace the template patterns on the selected craft papers and cut them out nicely. The template includes head, 2 horns, inner ear patterns, 2 front legs, 2 hoofs, lower part of the face, 1 dewlap (the part below the throat), 2 blush patterns, and 2 eyes.
Attach the inner ear cutouts on the ear parts of the head cutout, and attach the lower part of the face on the bottom side of the head cutout. Attach the hoof cutouts on the wide ends of the leg cutouts.
Attach the horn cutouts on the top side of the head, keeping the horn branches facing upwards. Attach the eye and blush cutouts on the head pattern.
Use a sharpie or gel pen to trace outlines of the eyes and draw the nose and mouth-line of the papercraft moose project.
Measure and cut out a piece of brown paper to cover a TP roll.
Attach the legs near a side of the prepared paper, keeping the hoof parts along the border, and attach the dewlap pattern above the legs.
Attach the head on the top side of the dewlap, overlapping the pattern slightly from the top.
Cover the TP roll with the prepared piece (from the previous step). Apply glue to secure the open ends of the paper to secure the TP roll moose craft.
Read NextWintery Pine Cone Wreath
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Let me tell you friends, I would be lost with out my fellow boss girls! I have an incredible tribe of amazing women that I owe a good… Continue reading: "Heart Mug Rug And Coffee Cozy Gift"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Shiny + Bright Ornament #6
- Crochet Winter Ornaments
- Crochet Heart Snowman Christmas Ornament
- Hanging Star Holiday Countdown Calendar
- Toilet Paper Roll Countdown Calendar
- Paper Bag Dinosaur Puppet
- DIY Cactus Christmas Tree
- Snowman Mason Jar Lid Ornament
- Crochet Mini Santa Hat Ornament With Single Crochets
- Snowman Top Hat Jenga Block Ornaments
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts