Hot Chocolate Sticks
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"How to make hot chocolate sticks. These are similar to a hot cocoa bomb. They melt in warm milk to make a rich and delicious cup of hot chocolate. They are easier to make than bombs because you can pour them into an 8x8 pan and cut them. Add crushed peppermint candy canes, marshmallows, or sprinkles for a cute accent on top. This recipe makes 25 at a time, so they are prefect for parties or store them for later."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Valentine’s Day Coupons For Kids
- Free Printable Valentine’s Day Maze Cards For Kids
- Valentine's Day Heart Cookies
- How To Make Lip Scrub
- Beautiful Homemade Porcelain Ornaments
- Easy Crochet Flower
- Printable Valentine's Day Word Scramble
- Heart Hat
- Robot Valentine Tags And Bag Toppers
- Easy Valentine’s Day Fox Craft For Kids
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts