Diy Peppermint Candy Slime Recipe
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"Peppermint is a quintessential winter candy. We fill our Christmas tree with candy canes multiple times during the holiday season because my daughter will eat them directly off the tree. I don’t blame her. They are delicious! Peppermint candies, candy canes, peppermint bark. I’m here for it! For this Peppermint Candy slime, we used circular peppermint candies. These candies are easy to crush, smell delicious, and are typically very inexpensive! Isn’t it neat to have the white and red slime combined to make peppermint slime? It really helps bring the Christmas spirit as it resembles the peppermint candy and candy canes."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Crochet Snowflake Ornament Pattern
- 25 Days Of Christmas Activities
- Santa French Bulldog
- Christmas Reindeer
- Printable Christmas Alphabet
- Paper Holly Decoration
- C2c Snowman Hat Washcloth
- Diy Candle Holder Gift In A Jar
- Balsam Gnomes Quilt
- Owl Sweater Wreath
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts