Dollar Store Frosty Jar
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"Using Dollar store finds and the odd glove that everyone has in their home. This snowman jar will light up many a cold winter's night. Use with or without lights to decorate your home all winter long. Easy enough for children as young as 5 and seniors as old as 105. Takes less than an hour to complete and is simple to make. This jar will make a nice touch to any room in your house that you wish to place him/her."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Project TypeMake a Project
- Mason jar or other type of glass jar with top.
- White, black, orange, and pink paint.
- That one glove that nobody can find the mate to.
- Christmas lights (optional)
Paint jar white.
When dry use black paint for the eyes and mouth.
Take orange paint and create a carrot-shaped nose.
Paint the cheeks a rosy pink.
Put glove over the mouth of the jar and tie with string below the fingers.
Add lights to use as a nightlight or for decorative purpose (optional).
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you are looking for easy Christmas wreaths to make, The Cutest Christmas Wreath You Have Ever Seen is the perfect craft for you.… Continue reading: "The Cutest Christmas Wreath You Have Ever Seen"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Fall Simmering Potpourri Recipe
- Printable Halloween Word Search
- How To Make A Single Crochet Solid Triangle
- Joyful Holiday Crochet Scarf Pattern
- Miniature Christmas Crochet Hat
- Super Easy Crochet Gourds And Pumpkins
- Crochet Snow Globe Amigurumi
- DIY Shawl Witchy Crochet Pattern
- Witchy Crochet Cape Pattern
- Printable Halloween Word Scramble
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts