This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Dollar Store Frosty Jar
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"Using Dollar store finds and the odd glove that everyone has in their home. This snowman jar will light up many a cold winter's night. Use with or without lights to decorate your home all winter long. Easy enough for children as young as 5 and seniors as old as 105. Takes less than an hour to complete and is simple to make. This jar will make a nice touch to any room in your house that you wish to place him/her."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Project TypeMake a Project
- Mason jar or other type of glass jar with top.
- White, black, orange, and pink paint.
- That one glove that nobody can find the mate to.
- Christmas lights (optional)
Paint jar white.
When dry use black paint for the eyes and mouth.
Take orange paint and create a carrot-shaped nose.
Paint the cheeks a rosy pink.
Put glove over the mouth of the jar and tie with string below the fingers.
Add lights to use as a nightlight or for decorative purpose (optional).
Read NextVintage Snowman Boxes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Gingerbread Stocking
- Crochet Mini Santa Hat
- Christmas Painted Mason Jars
- Teardrop Nostalgic Christmas Ornament
- Easiest Crochet Chunky Blanket Quick Christmas Gift Idea
- Snowman Christmas Countdown Calendar
- Basket Snowman Craft
- Turkey Bookmark For Kids
- Paper Cup Elf
- Peppermint Candy Cane Body Butter
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts