Dollar Store Frosty Jar
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"Using Dollar store finds and the odd glove that everyone has in their home. This snowman jar will light up many a cold winter's night. Use with or without lights to decorate your home all winter long. Easy enough for children as young as 5 and seniors as old as 105. Takes less than an hour to complete and is simple to make. This jar will make a nice touch to any room in your house that you wish to place him/her."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Project TypeMake a Project
- Mason jar or other type of glass jar with top.
- White, black, orange, and pink paint.
- That one glove that nobody can find the mate to.
- Christmas lights (optional)
Paint jar white.
When dry use black paint for the eyes and mouth.
Take orange paint and create a carrot-shaped nose.
Paint the cheeks a rosy pink.
Put glove over the mouth of the jar and tie with string below the fingers.
Add lights to use as a nightlight or for decorative purpose (optional).
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Out of all of the wonderful handmade centerpieces we have seen, the Upcycled Light Bulb Centerpiece has to be one of our very favorite… Continue reading: "Upcycled Light Bulb Centerpiece"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Messy Bun Bunny Applique Crochet Ribbed Hat
- Crazy About Container Gardening
- Create Your Own Mosaic Garden Stone
- Miniature Farm Window Box Planter
- Rustic Farmhouse Welcome Wreath For Spring
- Easter Egg Exchange Dice Game
- Free Easter Bingo Printable Game Cards
- Easy 10 Minutes Spring Wreath
- Washcloth Bunny And Chick
- Printable Easter Basket Tags
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts