DIY Snow Globe Tutorial
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"This beautiful DIY Snow Globe tutorial is easy to follow and a fun activity for children! DIY Snow Globe Mason jars are great Christmas gifts and decor. The materials are inexpensive and easy to find, which makes this the perfect craft for the wintertime. Kids can easily put them together (with just a little adult supervision). There are so many great ways to customize these DIY snow globes - the sky is truly the limit!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Scrap Fabric Butterflies
- Pom Pom Bunnies
- Easy Repurposed Jar Vase
- Easy Magazine Flowers
- Decoupage Egg Wreath For Spring
- How To Create Recycled Container Herb Garden
- Messy Bun Bunny Applique Crochet Ribbed Hat
- Crazy About Container Gardening
- Create Your Own Mosaic Garden Stone
- Miniature Farm Window Box Planter
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts