Cute Upcycled Penguin Decoration
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"I do a lot of shopping online so end up with mountains of cardboard from all the box packaging. Instead of just putting all this cardboard into the recycling bin. I decided to make a fun winter decoration with it. I made a large 3d penguin family and snowman with the cardboard. These super cute cardboard decorations make a lovely winter scene for any Christmas or New Year party. The penguins were really easy to make and cost virtually nothing as they were made from recycled materials."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
- Cardboard, packaging boxes are perfect.
- Penguin Template, free to download on my blog.
- Paint, white and black.
NotesYou can make a snowman to go with your penguins in the same way.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- St. Patrick's Day Bingo
- Craft Stick Leprechaun Hat
- Cardboard Tube Easter Bunny
- Easter Treat Pails
- Colorful Paper Easter Eggs
- Marbled Easter Egg Art
- Cupcake Liner Daffodils
- Mardi Gras Wreath
- Mardi Gras Jester Centerpiece
- St. Patrick's Day Slime
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts