Cotton Ball Polar Bear Craft
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"Did you know that there is an International Polar Bear Day? That’s right, every year on February 27th we celebrate the existence of one of the most adorable arctic animals and bring awareness about the impact of global warming on sea ice, the polar bear’s home. Once you have watched a video of polar bear cubs, it’s hard to imagine a world without these fuzzy creatures. So let’s continue to spread awareness by making a cotton ball polar bear craft with our preschoolers and kindergarteners."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Crochet Snowflake Ornament Pattern
- 25 Days Of Christmas Activities
- Santa French Bulldog
- Christmas Reindeer
- Printable Christmas Alphabet
- Paper Holly Decoration
- C2c Snowman Hat Washcloth
- Diy Candle Holder Gift In A Jar
- Balsam Gnomes Quilt
- Owl Sweater Wreath
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts