Easy Cork Place Card Holders
These DIY wedding decorations are a fun and easy craft to do with your bridal party, or even your fiancé! Making your own place cards is a cinch with the help of this how-to guide. Give your big day a personalized touch when you create these fun, and minimalistic place cards. Help your guests find their seat in a cute, creative way. You won't regret the money you save, or the fun time that this tutorial will provide!
- Tulip® Fashion Glitter® -- Red Fine Jewel
- Aleene's® Original Tacky Glue®
- 3 Corks per table marker
- Red scrapbook paper
- Heavy floral wire
- White paper
- Rubber bands
- Wire cutters
- Scalloped shears
- Glue three corks together with Aleene’s® Tacky Glue, holding in place with rubber band until set.
- Cut wire to 18” long. Wrap one end of wire around corks and twist together with wire cutters. Curve the other end of wire into a spiral.
- Squeeze glue onto ends of corks and while wet, sprinkle with glitter until covered.
- Cut 1 1/2 x 3” rectangles from red scrapbook paper. Print out table numbers on white paper, cut out and glue to red paper.
- Insert cards in spirals to complete.
Read NextSimply Floral DIY Wedding Decor