Rustic Button Valentine's Heart
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
From the blogger: "Learn how to make this adorable Rustic Button Valentine's Heart craft using a wooden heart as the base to decorate your home for Valentine's Day. It uses pink chalk paint, pink and red buttons, pink jute cord, pink baker's twine, and embroidery floss. Sandpaper helps give the pink chalk paint that cute rustic charm along with the jute cord and baker's twine. You can use different colors for the buttons, twine, and jute. You could also make a different saying or shape in the middle. It's nice to have Valentine's Day decorations that aren't just frilly doilies, right?"
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueMixed Media
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Dollar Tree Coffee Filter Leprechauns
- Playful Leprechaun Selfie Wreath
- Marbled Resin Shamrocks
- Dollar Tree Craft Stick Leprechaun Hat
- Mason Jar Leprechaun A St. Patrick’s Day Diy
- Crafting With The Kiddos: Craft Stick Arctic Animals
- Thing 1 & 2 Hats
- St. Patrick’s Day Frozen Hot Chocolate
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts