"I Still Do" DIY Dish Towels
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"Nothin' says lovin' like dish towels, right? Well, these dish towels do add some Valentine's Day cuteness to the kitchen. You can use the tutorial to make your own dish towels or skip the first few steps and embellish plain dish towels. Included in the tutorial is a pdf of the phrase "I still do". If you prefer you could print out a different phrase and use the methods described in this tutorial to make your own personalized dish towels."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- dish towels (or waffle weave material to make them)
- pom pom trim
- embroidery floss
Read NextRustic and Romantic Luminaries
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Country Cornflower Blue Crochet Tablecloth Pattern
- Easy Crochet Puff Pattern Blanket
- Printable Beach Color By Number
- Textured Crochet Macrame Basket
- How to Host a Trunk or Treat Event
- Super Easy Crochet Cluster Bunch Blanket
- Learn How To Make A Simple Crochet Scarf
- Free Printable Camping Scavenger Hunt For Kids And Adults
- Fun And Free Printable Summer Reading Bingo Challenge
- Toilet Paper Roll Moose
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts