10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"Emoji treat bags are the perfect way to hand out goodies at Valentine’s Day. You can print our free printable emoji stickers below then add them to simple treat bags for a one of treat that is perfect for sending to school with the kids."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
- OL196 Labels (we used pastel pink)
- FREE printable emoji file
- Treat bags (we used white ones like these)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
With the help of some lovely free printables, these butterfly push pins come together with ease. This Butterfly Push Pin Paper Craft… Continue reading: "Butterfly Push Pin Paper Craft"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Tulip Wreath
- Cardboard Tube Lambs
- St. Patrick's Day Shiplap Sign
- Paint Pour Rainbow Rocks
- Kawaii Rainbow From Craft Sticks
- Dollar Tree Rainbow Pot Of Gold Craft
- Watercolor Coffee Filter Rainbows
- Kawaii Inspired Shamrocks
- Upcycle A Lucky Shamrock Wreath From Puzzle Pieces
- Lucky Rainbow Shamrock Wreath
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts