This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts
- see all comments
"The website is not working."
"This is really cute. I like how the pom poms add a little touch of color and pep to the wreath without overwhelming the natural look of the pine cones."
"Love it, will try to make"
Emoji Treats Bags
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
Click here to view your Holiday Projects.
"Emoji treat bags are the perfect way to hand out goodies at Valentine’s Day. You can print our free printable emoji stickers below then add them to simple treat bags for a one of treat that is perfect for sending to school with the kids."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
- OL196 Labels (we used pastel pink)
- FREE printable emoji file
- Treat bags (we used white ones like these)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Mar 19, 2018
This is one of those simple straightforward crafts that are so adorable. Its of practical use so you want to print these in plenty. I think the site regularly updates the emojis so can use your favorite emoticon as the sticker to your lunch bag. I wouldn't limit them to only lunch bags, you can decorate your gift box with these too.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Upcycled Tin Storage Containers
What better way to keep your kitchen clean than by making your own Upcycled Tin Storage Containers? This craft is so easy, you'll have… Continue reading: "Upcycled Tin Storage Containers"
- 40+ Homemade Gift Ideas for Valentine's Day
- Elegant Wine Bottle DIY Bag
- BBQ Apron for Him
- Fun and Quick Paperclip DIY Bookmarks
- "I Love You Because..." DIY Dry Erase Board
- Vintage Button and Paperclip DIY Bookmarks
- I Love You Snow Globe
- Somebody Loaves You
- Secret Message Felt Hearts
- Adorable Bee Mine Magnets
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite projects
- ADD personal reminder notes
- QUICKLY reference your projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Printable Camping Coloring Page
- Crochet Textured Granny Square Blockcrochet Textured Granny Square Block
- Free Printable Beach Coloring Page
- Fourth Of July Jokes For Kids
- Fun Summer Jokes For Kids Plus Free Printable
- Free Printable Father’s Day Coloring Pages
- June Coloring Pages
- Crochet Moss Stitch Square Blanket Made In The Rounds
- Brett Haylee Scarf
- Gia Afghan
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts