We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"My sunglasses always get banged around in my summer bag. I created this protective case to keep my glasses from breaking or getting scratched. With scraps and plastic canvas you can make one too."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueFabric Crafts
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Premier Fable Yarn
- Paper Pumpkin
- Doable Diaper Cake
- Fluffy Organza Spring Wreath
- DIY Necklace Organizer
- St. Patrick's Day Holiday Craft
- Santa Stop Here Sign Post
- 9 Creative Ideas for Graduation Centerpieces
- Painted Butterflies Candle Pillar
- Stampin' Up Subscription Kit
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts