We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"My sunglasses always get banged around in my summer bag. I created this protective case to keep my glasses from breaking or getting scratched. With scraps and plastic canvas you can make one too."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueFabric Crafts
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Nice and Neat Amish Trellis
Upcycled Tin Storage Containers
Very Easy Potholder Watermelon Craft
Glamorous Gardening Apron
Jazzed Up Flower Pots
How to Make a Lantern: 41 DIY Outdoor Lighting Ideas
Tea Time Bird Feeder
Golden Glam Foiled Vase
Turn Broken Flip flops into DIY Stamps
47 Garden Crafts That Will Make Your Neighbors Jealous
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts